- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Energy
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: percepto.co
- Company Address: 8 Ha'Oreg st., Modi'in, Center 7178102, IL
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PerceptoPercepto is at the forefront of redefining how industrial sites and critical infrastructure are holistically inspected and monitored, harnessing remote robotics to autonomously collect, aggregate and analyze visual data.
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
The Sales Engineer will be an integral part of our European sales team and will contribute significantly to the team’s success in selling complicated solutions to enterprise customers.
We are looking for a Sales Eng. to take part of the European Sales Team; assist with all technical aspects of the sales process.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Make technical sales presentations; explain how Percepto’s solution will meet customer’s needs; answer technical questions
- Interpret and understand customer needs and requirements - analyze the solution’s fit to resolve them
- Inform the Product team on new customers’ requirements
- Lead live demonstrations, either remote or on customer’s site
- Prepare/review price proposals
- Review tenders and assist in response preparation
- Support Marketing team by attending trade shows, conferences, and other events
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing positions, preferably in a similar role
- Proven experience in leading technical presentations and demonstrations
- Good understanding of both combined solutions (HW & SW) as well as SW-only solutions
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Fluent English; other European languages – an advantage
- Experience in the following markets: utilities, solar, oil & gas – an advantage
- Experience in drone operation – an advantage