- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Energy
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: percepto.co
- Company Address: 8 Ha'Oreg st., Modi'in, Center 7178102, IL
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PerceptoPercepto is at the forefront of redefining how industrial sites and critical infrastructure are holistically inspected and monitored, harnessing remote robotics to autonomously collect, aggregate and analyze visual data.
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced and motivated QA Engineer with a passion for quality and technology to join the QA team for our product.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- You'll own and drive test processes and methodologies, and partner with other disciplines to deliver high quality products
- Collaborate with developers, support team and product designers and other QA engineer as a daily routine.
- Work in a fast-paced and agile work environment with business-oriented delivery focus.
- Create integration and test plans for web and embedded applications.
- Manage and execute the planned integration activities and testing.
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs found, including analysis of application and drone logs.
- Testing end to end products features in aspects of quality, value, and time to market.
- Organize work in challenging, complex SW and HW environments directly and using 3rd party tools to test SW and Algo features, business flows and UX.
- Design, implement, and improve testing and product features quality standards and KPIs
- 2+ years of experience as QA Engineer
- Experience with HW/ Embedded testing – Must
- Experience in providing and maintaining STP And STD documents
- Familiarity with Jira - Advantage
- Knowledge in Linux/ Unix environments
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Automation testing – Advantage
- Experience with Autonomous Robots - Aadvantage
- Presentation skills in Hebrew/ English