- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: spartascience.com
- Company Address: 165 A Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA, 94025
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Sparta ScienceSparta Science provides organizations end to end care solution for improving Movement Health. From diagnosing movement related risks, to prescribing personalized exercise treatment plans, our advanced AI technology is redefining the future of Movement Health. We're on a mission help the world move better.
At Sparta Science, we believe that physical limitations shouldn’t hold you back. We use real data, real science, and advanced A.I. to provide insights that help organizations protect their most valuable resource, their people. Our 180+ customers across health care, the government, and sports use our technology to reduce the occurrence and impact of musculoskeletal conditions
We’re on a mission to help the world move better and are looking for another talented teammate. MD founded, we’ve united an expert team with backgrounds ranging from biomechanics, data science, and machine learning engineering to domain experts in athletic training, strength & conditioning, and professional athletics. Our years of research and advanced A.I. technology is helping us reinvent the diagnosis and treatment of movement-related injuries and disorders.
We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to build tailored programs to upsell our existing user base and go after net new strategic accounts. You will be responsible for supporting our product-led sales motion, by designing, building and operating account centric efforts that translate into pipeline, driving higher deal size, better deal velocity and conversion across the funnel.
You'll be responsible for ambitious application growth goals and lead initiatives that advance audience segmentation capabilities, build our lead database, accelerate conversion, and multiply our reach through growth loops (with consideration to HIPAA and other relevant health care regulations). You are experienced in building account-centric (ABM) programs to multiple personas in an organization, and working closely with sales leaders to ensure processes and measurements support that. You love the use of the latest technology to enable personalized targeting to individuals across their buying journey.
This is a full time role that can be held remotely in the United States
- Highly proficient in Hubspot and SEO
- Previous experience in product-led sales motions (bottoms up) and top down scaling pipeline needs for rapid growing companies
- Strong ability to gather input and establish alignment between a large number of senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to draw conclusions and make business decisions
- Familiarity with Account-based marketing technology and processes (6sense, Terminus, Demandbase)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
- 7+ years of professional experience in growth, performance marketing, integrated/cross-channel media planning, marketing strategy and product marketing
- Highly experienced in key marketing technology systems such as content management systems, site/journey analytics, automation platforms, site optimization (Google Optimization), and customer data platforms (Hubspot)
- Experience leading content development based on visitor journey segmentation
- Familiarity with basic paid-owned-earned media tactics and common ad platforms (Google/LinkedIn)
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate across all levels of management, collaborate with peers, work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and identify stop-gap solutions when needed
- Excellent problem-solving, internal/external project management, presentation, and analytical skills with good business acumen (quant/qual)
- Understanding of RevOps Infrastructure to guide strategy
- You will be responsible for supporting our product-led sales motion, by designing, building and operating account centric efforts that translate into pipeline, driving higher deal size, better deal velocity and conversion across the funnel
- You are experienced in building account-centric (ABM) programs to multiple personas in an organization, and working closely with sales leaders to ensure processes and measurement support that
- Drive targeted demand efforts for each of our verticals (Health care, Sports and Government) through omni-channel personalized experiences to each of our core personas
- Be responsible for our account-to-cash process, including appropriate lead stages, correct routing, funnel performance and gap analysis, and pipeline creation for your programs
- Establish the data collection for key demand metrics across the funnel
- Use this data to make informed decisions on what experiments to run quarterly to improve account engagement and pipeline creation
- Work closely with senior sales leadership and product management to understand business objectives and translate those into impactful programs that achieve desired outcomes
- Lead site content, campaign, and tool development to increase leads and conversions
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
Sparta Science is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.