- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Tools
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: taplytics.com
- Company Address: 504 Wellington St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1E3, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TaplyticsModern development teams choose Taplytics to increase their ROI on the features they release. We provide zero bloat, cross-platform AB Testing and Feature Flag solutions that power the experiences behind today's leading apps and websites.
About Taplytics and DevCycle.
Born at Y Combinator alongside Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash, Taplytics helps power the experiences within today's leading brands like RBC Royal Bank, Lookout, Grubhub, and Crate&Barrel to drive more revenue through their apps and websites.
A brainchild of Taplytics, DevCycle was created as a result of overwhelming feedback from our clients. DevCycle helps modern dev teams release code faster and safer. It's a new vision of feature management that goes beyond risk reduction and enables dev teams to maximize feature impact. It’s built for dev teams who are tired of the stress, complexity, and risk of releasing new code.
Come join the team responsible for the platform chosen by high-growth start-ups to Fortune 500 companies around the world. We're designing the future of software development. Learn more about DevCycle here. Come hang out with us here.
Got some time? Check our Taplytics podcast here!
About the Role: Account Executive
In this role, you will close a variety of deal sizes and build win-win relationships with our clients across North America. You will have the support of our team through Marketing and Demand-Generation efforts, however, this is a full-cycle position and you will discover, qualify, build relationships, negotiate, and help onboard new clients.
How you'll make a huge impact:
- Qualify and convert inbound leads at a rapid pace
- Outbound prospect mid-market and commercial companies
- Prepare for and run discovery sessions with new prospects
- Demo DevCycle product with limited involvement from Product and Engineering
- Run a proof of concept for prospects
- Develop new opportunities from our existing customers
- Consistently hit revenue targets
- Educate, evangelize, and lead successful implementation of DevCycle
- Communicate feedback from prospects and customers to cross-functional stakeholders (product, engineering, and marketing)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Maintain high data quality and pipeline hygiene in Salesforce
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- Comfortable being present in GTA office 2-3 days per week, exceptions possible but unlikely for candidates located in Ontario
- Successful track record as a full-cycle AE (prospect to close), with a minimum of 50-70% self-generated pipeline OR 1-2 years of experience as a high performing SDR targeting mid-market and larger companies before becoming an Account Executive
- 2+ years of closing B2B sales experience at or above quota ($500-700K or more), which includes legal (contract negotiations) and security reviews
- Familiarity closing deals of $10-15K with sales cycles between 2-4 months
- Experience selling to developers and engineering teams
- Exceptional writing skills and verbal communication
- MUST be organized, self-motivated, be able to work independently and autonomously
- Start-up experience, comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving, rapidly evolving organization
- Excited about developer tool space
Nice to have:
- Experience with product led growth/sales motions
- Experience and comfort with land and expand SaaS sales
- Proven ability to expand to additional teams and departments within an org
- This role may require up to 30-40% travel.
What you’ll get from us:
Our growing team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex and unique technical challenges. Our culture of building, learning and experimentation through collaboration allows us to work on new ideas and try out innovative tech and processes. This means you’ll add valuable experience to your resume quickly. While you’re working to grow the company, we’ll have your back with a competitive salary, mentorship, Employee Stock Options, generous vacation and time-off policy, education reimbursement, and robust health benefits starting day one.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We strive to build a diverse team that embodies our values of mutual collaboration and respect. We recognize how the input of different experiences can positively impact the product and service we deliver to our customers.