- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: AI/ML
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: datagen.tech
- Company Address: HaMelacha 3, Floor 6, Tel Aviv, Israel, 6721503
About DataGen TechnologiesDatagen is powering the AI revolution by providing high-performance synthetic data, with a focus on data for human-centric computer vision applications.
At Datagen, we’re simulating the world for producing high-performance synthetic data to develop the next generation of computer vision AI applications. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world in domains like automotive, AR/VR, home security, robotics, retail, and more. We’re looking for talented people who want to take a key part in pushing forward this amazing new technology.
We’re looking for a customer-facing, highly technical Computer Vision Product Specialist to join our Customer Success Team as the key technical point of contact for our customers. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with world-class AI teams across the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a go-to technical stakeholder in pre-and post-sale conversations with customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the computer vision field, core technologies, and customer priorities.
- Be a champion for client needs internally - communicate and help prioritize client needs to Product Manager and UX Lead.
- Deeply understand the customers’ working processes, business goals, and key performance indicators, and help them embed the Datagen platform into their R&D routine.
- Perform 1st level support and triage of client technical issues and create detailed tickets outlining reported problems.
- Run and analyze customers’ usage patterns, uncover insights and create strategies for client improvement and communicate lessons learned.
For this role, you must have
- + years of technical experience in the Computer Vision field.
- Outstanding English verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who operates well with ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, or the equivalent, in a relevant field.
Datagen is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.