- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Dev Tools
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: vectice.com
- Company Address: 785 Market Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94103 · United States
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About VecticeVectice's mission is to revolutionize the way enterprise data science teams index their assets, manage knowledge, and collaborate with the rest of the business. We are building a platform-agnostic AI assets management and documentation software for enterprises to successfully scale their AI initiatives by providing a unified view of data science initiatives across an organization.
Join Vectice, a startup on a mission to revolutionize how enterprise data science teams track their assets, manage knowledge, and collaborate with the rest of the business. We are building a platform-agnostic collaborative AI Catalog and Knowledge Graph to manage data science assets and scale AI initiatives in the enterprise. Vectice was founded in 2020 by two serial entrepreneurs. We are working with several Fortune 2000 enterprise prospects as part of our beta program. We recently announced $15.6M in Seed and Series A Funding and we are looking to expand quickly.
We are a product and a technology-first company that succeeds when we delight our customers. We invest heavily in product development, design, and engineering. We take pride in our craft and how we design software. We leverage a modern technology stack with TypeScript, React, Node.js, Python, and Kubernetes.
Our team continues to grow, and we are looking for a Python API Team Lead for the API team based in our R&D hub in Nantes.
It’s a unique opportunity to join an international startup within the growing French R&D team. You’ll lead the Python API team directly and work with the Product team and the rest of the French and US-based teams in an English-speaking environment.
Your position will be key to our success, and you’ll be offered great career opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Python API team
- Put in place best practices to ensure the quality and productivity of the team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders on requirements and roadmap
- Guide the team to evaluate technologies to integrate with our stack
- Ensure high API User Experience for Data Scientists and their workflow
Skills and qualifications
- 8+ years of software development
- Good knowledge of Python
- Understanding of ML principles and processes is very appreciated
- Experienced in designing intuitive APIExperienced in architecturing a Python software project
- Mastery of different design patterns and development methods
- An experience on a Python Open Source project is appreciated
- Solid critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of testing methods (TDD, BDD)
- Ready to work in a startup environment with an international English-speaking team and with ambitious goals
- Passionate and curious, with an emphasis on producing a quality code
- Proficiency in English in a professional setting (reading, writing, speaking)
Benefits and Perks
- Great offices in the Nantes Center
- Stock options
- Very good health mutual (Alan Green)
- Remote work available
- Help with settling in Nantes (via Switch-up)
We’re looking for people with vision and imagination who can see beyond tomorrow. If you are looking for a place to push your career to the next level, talk to us about joining our team.